Here's your chance to escape the crowds, to catch up on last minute business or just relax, no matter your class of travel or airline.
By booking into the Aspire Lounge, guests can enjoy:
- Free and unlimited WiFi
- Complimentary speciality teas, coffees, wines, beers and spirits from the bar
- Exclusive to Aspire: complimentary Chairmans Choice single malt Spey whisky
- Freshly prepared hot snacks, sandwiches, cake, scones and clotted cream, as well as a wide selection of other snacks
- Private booths equipped with their very own personal Smart TV, ideal for families.
- Daily newspapers and quality magazines
The Aspire Lounge is located in our departure lounge. Once through security turn left and follow the signs for gates 1-5.
Smart lounging for everyone
Welcome to the brand-new No1 Lounge, with its floor to ceiling windows, will offer the only runway views of any lounge at the airport. Guests can enjoy a fully tended bar, new bistro and lots of comfortable seating areas – it’s the ideal destination for both groups and solo travellers alike.
- Freshly prepared self-serve and made-to-order dishes
- Fluted marble bar, serving award-winning sparkling wine, craft beers, whiskies, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Panoramic runway views
- Unlimited WiFi
- Flight information screens
- National newspapers and glossy magazines, available to take onboard
All amenities, food and drink are included in the lounge entry price (excl. Champagne).
When you book your lounge entry on No1Lounges.com, you’ll receive complimentary security fastTRACK, so you can skip the queues make the most of your time at the airport.
For those travelling with a lounge access scheme, No1 offers guests the opportunity to reserve entry in advance just £5pp – perfect for securing your spot and includes fastTRACK security access. To book, please visit no1lounges.com/reservations.
British Airways lounge
Following a £1.5m investment, the new British Airways lounge opened in January 2013. For access, once in our departure lounge, simply follow signs for gates 1-5.
Please contact the relevant airline for information on opening times, eligibility and facilities.